There is still quite a bit of work that needs to be done at the moment. The current
version on here is still buggy and unfinished but hopefully I can put the finishing
touches on a lot of the stuff real soon.
High Priority Goals
- Write a storage library and write in persistent object code.
- Finish Drag & Drop methods for all applicable gadgets, currently only the buttons
have D&D working.
- Write more documents and tutorials.
- Nail down the API for the whole system.
- Write a text field gadget.
- Move these pages to another site since I will hopefully be graduating soon.
- Write a palette gadget
- Write a GUI editor
- Fix Bugs.
Low Priority Goals
- Write some more specialized gadgets like Checkboxes and Radio buttons, currently
you have to use a list view or buttons to implement them.
- Write some more specialized layout gadgets.
- Write more components like memorygauge/diskgauge and refine the interface for them.
- Fix Bugs
Screen Shots |
About These Pages
Maintained by Tim Stack(firstname.lastname@example.org)
Last Changed on 10-Jan-1998, 15:40