These pages were created on an Amiga and a Bebox with the help of some great
My thanks to the authors of the programs.
- HSC (Be/Amiga) by Thomas Aglassinger was used to make all of the pages and
has made my life a lot easier since straight html is a pain to use.
- ImageFX (Amiga) was used to do all sorts of image manipulation and file
- Giftool (Be) was used to convert the gif's and make them interlaced,
transparent, and give them a more optimized palette
- Netpositive (Be) is a great browser on the Bebox which I use because
its just so much faster than the Amiga ones and produces better output (usually)
- TVPaint Junior (Amiga) came with my Picasso and has become a great tool
for drawing/editing graphics in 24 bit.
- BlacksEditor/BeIDE are some nice editors used for used to write all the html.
- roColour (Be) is great for picking colors and produces HTML color numbers.
This was all made possible by Pearl Jam, The Chemical Brothers, No Doubt,
Skittles, The Prodigy, Sugar Ray, The Simpsons, The X-Files, and Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
Screen Shots |
About These Pages
Maintained by Tim Stack(email@example.com)
Last Changed on 10-Jan-1998, 15:40