Re: [Testbed-admins] Errors booting admin mfs

[ Leigh beat me to it, but while you are running commands... :-) ]

Let me catch up again...

So you can login to the node as root via the console?
Can you ssh into the node from boss as root ("sudo ssh pc1")?
The latter should work, but if it doesn't, we'll worry about it later.
For now, just get logged in.

If you run:

   /usr/local/etc/emulab/tmcc bossinfo

presumably it gives you the gethostbyname error.  What do:

   /usr/local/etc/emulab/tmcc -s boss bossinfo
   /usr/local/etc/emulab/tmcc -s boss.emulab.atcorp.priv bossinfo

say.  I am assuming they give you the correct IP back.

What does this say:

   /usr/local/etc/emulab/tmcc -s 192.168.10.3 status