[Testbed-admins] Errors booting admin mfs

I set up the freebsd admin MFS for the correct console (along with the other recommended config steps involving keys and the root password) and ran ./prepare.

My newly created pc1 boots the admin MFS but stumbles with the following error messages:

Doing Testbed Setup on an MFS
Informing Emulab Control that we have rebooted
GetHostByName(UNKNOWN) failed
TMCC exited with status 256!
*** /usr/local/etc/emulab/rc/rc.mfs:
	Error sending MFSSETUP to Emulab Control!

It eventually winds up at a login prompt where I can login with the root password I specified when setting up the admin MFS. Interestingly, it seems to think its hostname is "...foo.net", which can't be good...

Did I miss a configuration step somewhere or what?