Re: [Testbed-admins] Errors booting admin mfs

Just a quick follow-up. I answered two of the questions I posed at the end of my last email

1) I put nslookup on a thumb drive and confirmed that pc1 can correctly lookup boss and ops and can forward and reverse lookup itself

2) Deletenode pc1 and recreating pc1 had no effect

I still can't boot pc1 into the admin mfs and get the exact same error messages (gethostbyname(UNKNOWN) failed ...) as before. I am at a loss.