Re: [Testbed-admins] Errors booting admin mfs

> Sorry -- I did leave that question unanswered in my prior
> response. My bad.
>
> The contents of pc1:/etc/resolv.conf are the following 2 lines:
>
> search emulab.atcorp.priv
> nameserver 192.168.10.3

So, this is pointing the finger at the DNS config on boss; pc1 needs
to be able to resolve itself, and boss is not telling it.

Take a look /etc/named/named.conf. The first section is the part that
is used for queries from your control network. Does the
"match-clients" section look correct (has the right IP space)?

Lbs