Re: [Testbed-admins] NetFPGA Instructions

Thanks for the clarification, Robert.  I'll leave it at zero.

- dave

Robert P Ricci wrote:
Features with weight 1 will prevent the node from being allocated unless
the user specifically askes for that feature, so this behavior is
expected. If you want to prevent people from getting the pcr200 nodes
unless they ask for a NetFPGA, set the feature to 1. If you want assign
to perfer not to use the r200 nodes unless a NetFPGA is requested, set
it to some value between 0 and 1 (the higher the value, the harder
assign will try to avoid usng the node.)

Thus spake David A. Kotz on Sat, Sep 26, 2009 at 04:24:51PM -0500: