Re: [Testbed-admins] NetFPGA Instructions

David A. Kotz wrote:

mysql> insert into node_type_features values("pcr200","hosts-netfpga",1.0);
Query OK, 1 row affected (0.00 sec)

mysql> select * from node_type_features;
| type   | feature       | weight |
| pcr200 | hosts-netfpga |      1 |
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

That solved the features problem.  Now I just have the ethernet error.

It turns out that this solved the problem of allocating the NetFPGAs but made it impossible to allocate r200s directly. I looked at the table definition, saw that the default value was 0, hoped that meant I wouldn't cause any divide-by-zero messes, and changed it to 0. Now I can allocate NetFPGAs and r200s.

- dave