Re: [Testbed-admins] query regarding MIB compatibility with the experiment switch

Since you are in contact with Cisco support, I would ask them how to get
the functionality that can be found in those MIBs from MIBs that the
N5000 does support. These OIDs include:

    portAdminSpeed
    portDuplex
    vlanPortVlan
    vtpVlanName

This is not an exhaustive list of the OIDs we use from these MIBs, but
it's a good start.

Thus spake Mohammed Azad on Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 06:51:58PM -0500:

--