[Testbed-admins] query regarding MIB compatibility with the experiment switch

Hello All,
We are going to build our own emulab testbed here at LSU. I was trying to make sure whether our switch for experiment would be compatible or not.

We will use Cisco Nexus 5000 Series switch for our testbed as experiment (data) switch.In the document http://users.emulab.net/trac/emulab/wiki/HWRecommend I found that :
we expect that Cisco switches supporting the 'CISCO-VTP-MIB', and the 'CISCO-STACK-MIB' or 'CISCO-VLAN-MEMBERSHIP-MIB' are likely to 'just work' "
And to find the list of MIBs that are available in N5000 switch, I went through the document http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/datacenter/nexus5000/sw/mib/reference/NX5000_MIBRef.pdf and found that it only have CISCO-VLAN-MEMBERSHIP-MIB. N5000 series switch do not have CISCO-VTP-MIB', and 'CISCO-STACK-MIB'.

So, I am confused about - should cisco N5000 switch will be compatible to build the emulab testbed? It would be great to have your kind advice.

Wishing you all a very good day.

Azad