Re: [Testbed-admins] query regarding MIB compatibility with the experiment switch

Hello,
Thanks a lot for your kind feedback.I was searching for the OIDs that are used in the code.I found a lot and will try to substitute them. Now I am thinking another point. We will use only one experimental switch for the 1st phase of our implementation. So as there are not more than one experimental switch, will VTP & stacking will be used? My understanding was those 2 MIB i.e. 'CISCO-VTP-MIB', and 'CISCO-STACK-MIB' is used for communicating/integration among the switches. So if we do not have more than one experimental switch, should it harm building our testbed if that N5000 experimental switch do not have those 2 MIBs i.e. 'CISCO-VTP-MIB', and 'CISCO-STACK-MIB'

Thanking you
Azad