Re: [Testbed-admins] Deleting an Experiment

Here is the output from those commands:

select state,expt_locked,canceled,idx from experiments where pid='emulab-ops' and eid='machine';
+------------+---------------------+----------+-----+
| state      | expt_locked         | canceled | idx |
+------------+---------------------+----------+-----+
| activating | 2009-07-07 15:27:41 |        2 |  28 |
+------------+---------------------+----------+-----+
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

mysql> select rsrcidx,lastrsrc from experiment_stats where exptidx='28';
| rsrcidx | lastrsrc |
|      44 |       43 |
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

Regards,