Re: [Testbed-admins] query regarding MIB compatibility with the experiment switch

Unfortunately, despite their names, the STACK and VTP MIBs do provide
functionality that we use on single switches, so they are needed even if
you have one switch. I don't think that any of the MIBs we use are
required only for multi-switch setups.

Thus spake Mohammed Azad on Wed, Jul 08, 2009 at 11:17:06AM -0500:

--