Re: [Testbed-admins] query regarding MIB compatibility with the experiment switch

Hello Mr Ricci,
First of all, thanks for your precious feedback.I found the OIDs that are used in emulab source code.But I am struck with the issue of porting those OIDs. My confusion is that- a particular OID belongs to a particular MIB and do a particular job.So is there any other way that there may be another OID of another MIB that performs the same job as the previous OID and I should replace the OIDs of some absent MIB with the OID of present MIB? Would you kindly advice me whether my understanding is correct or not? Or should I go for adding those missing MIBs in N5000? (actually the problem with this alternative is that I cannot find a way to add MIB to cisco switch.I found the way to add MIB to NMS pc, but not to the switch). I am sorry if I am too naive in asking these questions.

Azad