Re: [Testbed-admins] Deleting an Experiment

I'm fairly certain that the error was caused by a problem in
dhcpd.conf Each time I add a new node, when dhcpd.conf is
automatically re-written, the allowed MAC addresses are changed to
an incorrect value. I had added a new node just before running this
experiment, and neglected to manually fix dhcpd.conf

Hmm, this indicates a more serious problem ... perhaps confusion
between what is an experimental interface and what is your control
interface. ie: the DB is wrong when you add the nodes?

Check the interfaces table to see if the MAC assigned to the control
interface is correct.

Lbs