[Testbed-admins] For Help

I am sorry to disturb you . But I  have some understand questions among  install similar system with emulab. I have read over the document of emulab-install-docs-080901.
My difficulties is that  the realation of fs,ops and boss. How to achive distribute the image of system,and configure route .

My question :
  Now I have two PC and network equipment. I want to achieve the function of distribution automaticlly ,such as operating system, ip address of host machine .what software will be needed ? if the operating system must be FreeBSD?
  If I using more PC to experiment, how to configure route,
I find your system of emulab have the function of distribution automatically .Do you have some restraint for node .
I want to know how you achieve it. .if you have used some software ,can you give me the source of it Can you give me some supporting paper .
 I look forward to hearing from you soon
 Thanks a lot .

200万种商品,最低价格,疯狂诱惑你