Re: [Testbed-admins] For Help

My question :
  Now I have two PC and network equipment. I want to achieve the
  function of distribution automaticlly ,such as operating system,
  ip address of host machine .what software will be needed ? if the
  operating system must be FreeBSD?

Hi. Once you install Emulab, all this is handled for you.
IP address and routes are distributed via dhcp. Image distribution is
handled by frisbee (see our publications page).

Boss/Ops must run the version of FreeBSD specified in the install
docs.

  If I using more PC to experiment, how to configure route,

This is handled automatically with dhcp.

Can you give me some supporting paper.

See this page of our wiki. It mentions the paper, and supporting
documentation. It also gives you an idea of the hardware we support.

https://users.emulab.net/trac/emulab/wiki/HWRecommend

Lbs