[Testbed-admins] Can't get interactive mode while trying to test images

Leigh,
     I'm having this same problem again where my nodes don't give me
the option to go into interactive mode.  I have 2 pc's with test
images (pc1 and pc2)  pc1 was in hwdown and pc2 was in reloading
neither gave me the interactive mode option.  I moved them both to
hwdown per your commands from June and they show in hwdown but still
no interactive mode option.   What Am I missing?

Thanks,
--Ben

Ben Burnett
  R&D Software Engineer: wired, wireless, ad hoc, mesh networking,
    network monitoring and data visualization
  ATC (Architecture Technology Corporation)   http://www.atcorp.com/
  bburnett@atcorp.com                         (952) 829-5864 x167
  --------Views expressed are mine and not those of ATC--------
  Personal: