[Testbed-admins] Making custom Windows OS images

All,
   We're trying to make a custom Windows XP image for our emulab.  we
have windows installed with cygwin, do we need anything else? trafgen?

We're following the instructions here:
(http://users.emulab.net/trac/emulab/wiki/Windows#MakingcustomWindowsOSimages)
 but I'm a bit confused when they talk about running the prepare
script, is that from within cygwin, or is that from the MFS admin
image (FreeBSD) just before we run imagezip from boss?

Are there complete instructions for making the first windows image
someplace, these instructions seam to be geared more for altering an
existing windows image, to make the image in the first place do we
just use imagezip like this:

sudo ssh pc1 imagezip /dev/da0 - > WinXP-STD.ndz

I've been looking at these pages already:
http://users.emulab.net/trac/emulab/wiki/install/customize_images.html
http://users.emulab.net/trac/emulab/wiki/Tutorial#CustomOSImages
http://users.emulab.net/trac/emulab/wiki/Windows
http://users.emulab.net/trac/emulab/wiki/Windows#MakingcustomWindowsOSimages

Thanks,
--Ben

Ben Burnett
  R&D Software Engineer: wired, wireless, ad hoc, mesh networking,
    network monitoring and data visualization
  ATC (Architecture Technology Corporation)   http://www.atcorp.com/
  bburnett@atcorp.com                         (952) 829-5864 x167
  --------Views expressed are mine and not those of ATC--------
  Personal: