Re: [Testbed-admins] Making custom Windows OS images

> Are there complete instructions for making the first windows image
> someplace, these instructions seam to be geared more for altering an
> existing windows image, to make the image in the first place do we
> just use imagezip like this:

Hi Ben,

I've been working on trying to get a Windows XP image as well.  There
are more detailed instructions in the Emulab software distribution.  See
testbed/tmcd/cygwinxp/xpimage-notes.txt.  So far I have been
unsuccessful in getting it to work as some of the description is out of
date with what Utah is using on their testbed (from what I've been
told).

Michael