Re: [Testbed-admins] Can't get interactive mode while trying to test images

Leigh,
    I'm having this same problem again where my nodes don't give me
the option to go into interactive mode.  I have 2 pc's with test
images (pc1 and pc2)  pc1 was in hwdown and pc2 was in reloading
neither gave me the interactive mode option.  I moved them both to
hwdown per your commands from June and they show in hwdown but still
no interactive mode option.   What Am I missing?

Hi Ben. What is /usr/testbed/log/bootinfo.log saying?

Lbs