Re: [csmith-dev] Floating-point support in csmith

Yes, people should be able to tweak Csmith to output C programs which depend on certain libraries to compile or execute. That's totally fine with me.

Thanks for the clarification. I look forward to the splitted pull requests.

Sent from my phone

If the boost dependency only kicks in when one wants to compile Csmith's
output then that should not be a problem either, right Xuejun?