Re: [csmith-dev] Floating-point support in csmith

Xuejun Yang <xuyang@microsoft.com> writes:

> I have a question about optional-Boost: Is it going to break the build on
> windows?

Well, since it's not implemented yet, I can't say :-)!

More generally: I'm not set up to try a VS-based build.  I will need your help
to make sure that things don't break.

In C++ code, I expect that an optional-Boost-based would work by defining a
preprocessor symbol like `HAVE_BOOST', which is unset or zero when the
Boost-based features are not selected.  The easiest way not to break a Windows
build would be to simply not set the symbol --- at the cost of not being able
to activate the feature, of course!

I don't know how to do an optional compile-time feature in VS.  If we are
interested in this, then I'll need your help.

Eric.

Eric Eide <eeide@cs.utah.edu>  .         University of Utah School of Computing
http://www.cs.utah.edu/~eeide/ . +1 (801) 585-5512 voice, +1 (801) 581-5843 FAX