Re: [csmith-dev] Floating-point support in csmith

Hi all

Sorry for the delay in responding.

On 06/11/2015 22:03, Shafiul Azam wrote:
Thank you All very much for responses! To summarize, csmith with --float can be used to detect crash bugs for the moment, and should NOT be used for wrong code bugs. Please correct me if I got it wrong.

Sincerely,
Shafiul