Re: [Testbed-admins] Can't get interactive mode while trying to test images

Using -null would explain the lack of any output!  It just drops all output
and returns nothing for input. -sio I think will output on the VGA as well
as serial, but I could be wrong on that. -vga should give you output on the
VGA and nothing else.

Try -vga to make sure at least that works.

If you really want the serial line, then -sio or -sio2 is what you want.
Do the machines have one or two physical serial connectors on them?  If only
one, then you probably have to tell the BIOS which internal UART to "attach"
to the connector.  If so, choose COM1 (or whatever it calls the "first"
serial port).  If you have a choice, set the BIOS to do serial redirection
but have it stop redirecting at "boot" time.  Also set the baud rate to
115200 for redirection.