Re: [Testbed-admins] Unable to edit node types

Thanks Leigh,
The RHL image had been removed from our DB and that was what was causing the problem. I just commented out the RHL_STD image checks and it works now.

Harley Green
Network Systems Department
The Aerospace Corporation
(310) 336-0772

Leigh Stoller <stoller@flux.utah.edu>

07/14/2009 09:51 AM

Harley S Green <Harley.S.Green@aero.org>
cc
testbed-admins@flux.utah.edu
Subject
Re: [Testbed-admins] Unable to edit node types

Wow, today is a busy day ...

> Today I've noticed that I can not edit our node types anymore. When
> I click on the node type in the node list page I get the following
> error: You must add images from Utah into your database before
> adding a node type. See installation documentation for details!

Hi, if you look at the top of www/editnodetype.php3 you will see that
test. Can you see which of the osids/imageids it thinks is missing.
Sorta surprising, but I am betting on the sitevar not being defined.

Lbs