Re: [Testbed-admins] Unable to edit node types

Wow, today is a busy day ...

Today I've noticed that I can not edit our node types anymore. When
I click on the node type in the node list page I get the following
error: You must add images from Utah into your database before
adding a node type. See installation documentation for details!

Hi, if you look at the top of www/editnodetype.php3 you will see that
test. Can you see which of the osids/imageids it thinks is missing.
Sorta surprising, but I am betting on the sitevar not being defined.

Lbs