[Testbed-admins] Unable to edit node types

Hello,
Today I've noticed that I can not edit our node types anymore. When I click on the node type in the node list page I get the following error:
You must add images from Utah into your database before adding a node type. See installation documentation for details!

But we have already added images from Utah and been using them for a long time.

What might be causing this and how can it be fixed?

Thanks!

Harley Green
Network Systems Department
The Aerospace Corporation