Re: [Testbed-admins] Can't get interactive mode while trying to test images

Are you looking at VGA or serial output?  Do you have the correct version
of pxeboot to match your expected console?  If you are using pxeboot.vga,
then you won't get output on serial line.

It does sound like everything is working correctly, boot-wise.