Re: [Testbed-admins] Can not bring up the first node for a new Emulab site

BTW, I downloaded the MFSs from
http://www.emulab.net/downloads/tftpboot-latest.tar.gz.  And also I
mounted the 6.2 freebsd.newnode and looked at the stuff inside. I
found there is code related to 'role' in newclient script, but that
script in 4.7 newnode do not have. Am I looked at the right place?

Well, that is definitely a screwup on our part! Sorry about that, but
I guess no one has tried the 4.7 MFSs in a long time.

So, I think you can grab newclient from your (src) install directory
(or from the 6.2 MFS) and put it on the 4.7 MFS. Lets hope that works.

Lbs