[Testbed-admins] Can not bring up the first node for a new Emulab site

Hi,

     I tried to bring up the first node for the new Emulab testbed here in BBN.  I did the following,

      a) Configured a node to boot with PXE.
      b) Configured the 'default_imagename' site variable.
      c) Add new node type for my target machine
      d) Follow the README in tftpboot folde: 1.Run the 'load-descriptors' to fill the DB.  2. Customize the freebsd.newnode, freebsd, frisbee and run 'prepare'

Then I booted my machine and it could get the IP from "boss" and ready to go further, but it then hanged on the message like this
Attempting boot of:/tftpboot/freebsd.newnode
\

PS: I tried with two machine, one is a brand new machine with Intel Core 2 Duo 3G and another is very old machine with P3 processor.

I tried both 62 and 47 images for both machines and they all result in the above problem.

Any idea?
Thank you so much,

Regards,
Evan Zhang