Re: [Testbed-admins] Problem with TERMCAP in MFS image

FYI,
  I got vi to work by copying the termcap db from the loaded FreeBSD
image partition into the MFS load /usr  this got vi to work.

cp /mnt/usr/share/misc/termcap /usr/share/misc/termcap
cp /mnt/usr/share/misc/termcap.db /usr/share/misc/termcap.db

I of course backed up both files before I did that...

this got vi working... I have not logged out, so I hope it didn't mess
up anything preventing me from reconnecting.

It might be good to replace the termcap and termcap.db  files in the
FreeBSD admin MFS image you have on the website...

Thanks again for the help.

Ben Burnett
  R&D Software Engineer: wired, wireless, ad hoc, mesh networking,
    network monitoring and data visualization
  ATC (Architecture Technology Corporation)   http://www.atcorp.com/
  bburnett@atcorp.com                         (952) 829-5864 x167
  --------Views expressed are mine and not those of ATC--------
  Personal: