Re: [Testbed-admins] Problem with TERMCAP in MFS image

I can't use vi in the MFS image to edit files to customizre the
various images

when I try to edit a file (with vi) I get:

"vi: no terminal database found"

Yep, we try to keep the MFS images as small as possible since they are
transferred via tftp, a very simplistic protocol.

Typically you would modify the MFS images directly on boss by
following the instructions in the README file in each of the subdirs
of the mfs tarball.

I see that the wiki makes no mention of this though. Sorry about
that. I'll try to get something into the wiki.

Lbs