Re: [Testbed-admins] Problem with TERMCAP in MFS image

We did make customizations to the MFS images on boss directly (mounted
on bossthen edited...)

but to customize the full images the instructions say to imageunzip
onto a test node with the admin MFS then edit files on the testnode.
That is where I'm having problems.   are there any editors loaded in
the MFS image?  I assume if vi isn't there not much else is.

-Ben

Ben Burnett
  R&D Software Engineer: wired, wireless, ad hoc, mesh networking,
    network monitoring and data visualization
  ATC (Architecture Technology Corporation)   http://www.atcorp.com/
  bburnett@atcorp.com                         (952) 829-5864 x167
  --------Views expressed are mine and not those of ATC--------
  Personal: