Re: [Testbed-admins] Problem with TERMCAP in MFS image

We did make customizations to the MFS images on boss directly
(mounted on bossthen edited...)

but to customize the full images the instructions say to imageunzip
onto a test node with the admin MFS then edit files on the testnode.
That is where I'm having problems.   are there any editors loaded in
the MFS image?  I assume if vi isn't there not much else is.

Oops, sorry about that. I missed your point.

Indeed, there is very little on the MFS to work with. We should
probably have a another version of the MFS for this kind of thing.

Lbs