Re: [Testbed-admins] Problem with TERMCAP in MFS image

great thanks ;) I'm not very good with ed I'll see what I can
do.....

Neither am I, which means ...

the VI problems seam Like I should be able to fix them or get around
it if I can get the TERM set correctly with the mounted FBSD
image...  The database is there, I can see it, but it won't use

there must be a way to do it, but the info has faded out of my brain.

Mike's memory fades much slower then mine, but if he does not say
anything by tomorrow am, I will figure it out and put it into the
wiki.

Lbs