Re: [Testbed-admins] Problem with TERMCAP in MFS image

Does ee work there? If I remember right.

Cheng

On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 5:14 PM, Ben Burnett <bburnett@atcorp.com> wrote:
We did make customizations to the MFS images on boss directly (mounted
on bossthen edited...)

but to customize the full images the instructions say to imageunzip
onto a test node with the admin MFS then edit files on the testnode.
That is where I'm having problems.   are there any editors loaded in
the MFS image?  I assume if vi isn't there not much else is.

-Ben

Ben Burnett
 R&D Software Engineer: wired, wireless, ad hoc, mesh networking,
   network monitoring and data visualization
 ATC (Architecture Technology Corporation)   http://www.atcorp.com/
 bburnett@atcorp.com                         (952) 829-5864 x167
 --------Views expressed are mine and not those of ATC--------
 Personal: