Re: [Testbed-admins] ALL newnode's interfaces added as role='expt'

Is there any reason why it would be bad to connect boss directly to
expt AND ctrl then remove the crossover between expt and ctrl?  This
would go against the "recommended" setup, but it seams like it
should work just fine....

Did Rob's answer help?

Do you have a phone # we could call you on?

I would not be able to help, even on the phone, not for this question.
But in general, email is the best way to communicate with us. We are
incredibly swamped and so email gives us more breathing room. Sorry.

Lbs