Re: [Testbed-admins] ALL newnode's interfaces added as role='expt'

yes, we've looked at that URL and gone through all that....

Is there any reason why it would be bad to connect boss directly to expt AND ctrl then remove the crossover between expt and ctrl?   This would go against the "recommended" setup, but it seams like it should work just fine....

Do you have a phone # we could call you on?

Thanks,
--Ben

Ben Burnett
 R&D Software Engineer: wired, wireless, ad hoc, mesh networking,
   network monitoring and data visualization
 ATC (Architecture Technology Corporation)   http://www.atcorp.com/
 bburnett@atcorp.com                         (952) 829-5864 x167
 --------Views expressed are mine and not those of ATC--------
 Personal: