Re: [gits] Git woes

> If you want, I'd be interested to take a look at your local repo to see if I
> can actually diagnose things :-). If you have a minute to tar it up and make
> it available to me, I'll download it and see what I can see.

Sure, that would be great. My interest in figuring out git problems
is pretty low, I find that git mostly gets in my way. If I can get
a diff of everything I did on the branch, I would just patch it in
clean to a new branch and commit it as one block.

See bas:~stoller/lbs.tar.gz

> This would be much more fun than writing reports (which I am otherwise doing).

I don’t doubt it.

Thanks!
Leigh