Re: [gits] Git woes

> So although the two branches may "look similar," to git, they are quite
> different.
>
> "git push central imageversion" fails because git has no way to add commits to
> central/imageversion to make it "catch up" to your imageversion branch.

I really don’t get it. All I am doing is working on a branch, merging in
master every few days, and pushing that merged branch up. Do it all the
time, and today it starts complaining, in a way gives me no clue as to what
it thinks is really wrong.

How do I get a set of diffs for all the changes I made since I branched?

Leigh