[gits] Git woes

So this is a branch that I just rebased from central/master. I pushed
up fine a couple of days ago and I have not done anything to it
since then. Anyone have a clue?

So first I did:

git stash
git checkout master
git fetch central
git rebase central/master
git checkout imageversion
git rebase central/master

{1128} boss.utah$ dirs
~/testbed/testbed.images

{1129} boss.utah$ git push central imageversion
To git-public.flux.utah.edu:/flux/git/emulab-devel.git
 ! [rejected]        imageversion -> imageversion (non-fast-forward)
error: failed to push some refs to 'git-public.flux.utah.edu:/flux/git/emulab-devel.git'
To prevent you from losing history, non-fast-forward updates were rejected
Merge the remote changes (e.g. 'git pull') before pushing again.  See the
'Note about fast-forwards' section of 'git push --help' for details.
{1130} boss.utah$

Leigh