Re: Dollar, Roscoe, Crate Training, etc.

At 11:44 AM 9/3/01 -0700, you wrote:
Dollar also had a very, very nasty bladder infection and didn't sleep well all night long.  I think this didn't help the crate training because she had to pee so much and was actually in pain.  When I took her to the vet we noticed her tummy was a little tender and she'd yelp when we'd pick her up.

Joan,

I did not know Dollar had a bladder infection!  Sorry I missed that one.  Yes a puppy with a bladder infection does not like it's crate.  Not to say that all pup's who reject the crate have illness but it's worth checking out.  If your puppy is needing to urinate every 5 minutes you could have a UTI or bladder infection going...  Geesh now I feel bad...