Re: sleeping

At 12:50 PM 9/2/01 -0700, you wrote:
>Dear everyone,
>so fun to hear what all the sibs are up to.  I'm thinking that the
>Flagyl is maybe making them a little sleepier?  Copper is our first pup,
>so we aren't sure what normal amounts of sleeping are.  It seems that
>Copper kind of just wakes up long enough to do her business, play with a
>leaf or two, try to make friends with the cat, then it's time for
>another rest.  She has eaten well both last night and this morning, 3
>poops and probably 12 pees.  Does that sound about par for the course?
>Thanks in advance for your replies.  Maria

Hi Maria,

Welcome to the list!  Maria, Dave, Grace and Copper who is Ms.
Gold...  Puppies sleep a lot period, I don't find that the two here are
"under the weather" at all, but they are asleep.  They ran a muck in the
kitchen under my feet for about 15 minutes and are now someplace in the
house asleep...

Gina