Re: sleeping

I find that this is the most common misconception that new puppy owners
have. They do not realize how much puppies sleep. Here are some hints
for a good night sleep. GET your puppy up and awake an hour before
bedtime to tire him/her out again. Play with them a bit, or else they
WILL wake up just before you are ready for bed, and want to play. After
all, they just slept all day.
 And, always remember, the puppy that is asleep under the table, will
wake up when you leave the room!! It will, never fails. And it WILL
peepee on the floor when you are gone!

 LOL!! LOL!! Have fun with your puppies everyone!

                              Ilene

--
Ilene Cook
Asoro's Goldens