intro

hi to all,  i'm sue, we took home silver yesterday.  i've been spying on the list for a little while now but haven't gotten around to a formal intro.  silver is now head of a house that has 2 boys (daniel 5 and matthew 3) and my husband chris.  ok these girls(and gambler) are too cute.  all silver (tentatively named gracie, to be finalized tonight)  did last night after getting home was to follow the boys around, chase them in the yard and crawl on them if they hit the floor.  seems all that running around has caught up with her cause she has spent most of today resting/sleeping.  eating well, slept, ok last night, just a couple of wimpers.  has already been retrieving pears from the backyard and actually batted at the door to go out and do number 2.  at least 2 rolls of film taken and had my neighbor take some digital movies i'm hoping to share soon.  good luck to all and "silver" says hi to her sisters and brother, sue