RE: check this out!

At 05:11 PM 9/2/01 -0400, you wrote:
>Hey, seems you do have time on your hands now, Gina :)
>
>Not much to tell except that we decided the trauma of dealing with our
>families was not worth it so decided to spend the time and money on us in
>St. Lucia....

Ha Ha ha!  No I am elbow deep in making veggie mix for the dogs but was on
the phone with Ruth {Annie} a bit ago and she informed me of your wedding
so I did have to go nosing....

9 years ago today George and I were married for the second time in Reno,
our get away...  The 6th is the actual date but it was the family wedding
with fun thrown in.  We were married the first time on the lawn at the San
Diego Court House June 18th.

Gina