sleeping

Dear everyone,
so fun to hear what all the sibs are up to.  I'm thinking that the
Flagyl is maybe making them a little sleepier?  Copper is our first pup,
so we aren't sure what normal amounts of sleeping are.  It seems that
Copper kind of just wakes up long enough to do her business, play with a
leaf or two, try to make friends with the cat, then it's time for
another rest.  She has eaten well both last night and this morning, 3
poops and probably 12 pees.  Does that sound about par for the course?
Thanks in advance for your replies.  Maria