Re: Oregon weather & Gidget

Hi All,

Sorry to be slow on the uptake here--been
out all day celebrating the 4th!  Hope you all
have had a happy one!

As for earthquakes, Ilene, imagine riding a
very brief roller coaster every few years.
We recently had a big one up here in the
Seattle area and we lived through the big
one in the San Francisco area about 10
years ago.  We rocked and rolled for a
while but it wasn't too bad for a once in
a decade sort of experience.  We've spent
some time with family in Ohio and it seems
like tornados are a much more common
occurrence--yuck.  Come on out--you'll
love it!

We are very excited to hear that Gidget
is huffing and puffing.  What does this
relate to in human terms?  Seems like
I was huffing and puffing at about 3 months
with both kids--no where near delivery.
Hope dogs are different and that the
pups will be here soon.

The food posts have been interesting.
Bo wants to come and live with you folks!
Take care all, Lori and crew

Gina Heitz wrote:

Earthquakes are no big deal, and they are not "weather"  like your
tornado's so you can not count them..... <snicker>  Also frequency is far
less, well unless you live in the Seattle area recently eh Lori?

I don't think Gidget will get going by midnight but she is starting to huff
and puff a bit this morning.