Re: Oregon weather,was "girl" operation-

Hi Ilene,
	My experience with the Oregon coast is that if it's raining inland,
it's pouring at the coast, and if it's really hot inland, it's foggy
and cold at the coast.  On the 10 days a year when it's nice though,
it's great.  And the dogs love it.  However, I would not want to live
there, I just like to visit when it's nice.  But if you don't like the
sun and cold wet winds are nice to you, then you'll do well living on
the coast.

Renee

--
J. Renee Brooks
U.S. EPA                          (541) 754-4684 (Office)